We Manage the financing of the project of long-term infrastructure, industrial projects, and public services using a non-recourse or limited recourse financial structure.
Our new project finance structures emerged primarily in response to the opportunity presented by long term purchase contracts available from utilities and government entities.
We analyze finance requirement of project, the stage wise budget requirement and target to be achieved, available Investment, debt & grants for it and the combination there of the cost of each fund combination, the commercial feasibility of the project.
Our range of services include:
- Transaction advice to the public & private sector on PPPs and PFI
- Scoping and developing the project and the implementation of the procurement process
- Structuring the deal and arranging finance for the private sector
- Negotiating through to financial close
- Assisting partnership management post contract award
- Post-transaction services
- Project Finance – long-term funding for infrastructure development
- Public sector policy and strategy advice
- Corporate financing services and debt advice
- Regional development and grants advice
- Outsourcing advice
- Fund Sourcing
- Loan Syndications
- Working Capital Finance
- Lease Syndications
- Forex Credits
- Preparations of Project Reports
- Preparation of CMA data for bank loans
- Private placement of shares, Inter-Corporate Deposit, Terms loans, working capital limits, etc
- External Commercial Borrowings (ECBs)