Our MSME Services are oriented towards accomplishing competitive advantage to our clients by taking timely benefits of government policy’s and plan, these policies include compressive MSME policy of central Government & States MSME policy of particular state. Every state has their own package of facilities and incentives for small scale.
Our range of services include:
- MSME registration
- Future & budgetary planning
- MSME Business model planning & presentation
- Consultancy service for Funding Support and Incentives
- Easy finance availability from Banks, without collateral requirement.
- Credit Guarantee Fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE) – Under this scheme, banks offer finance of up to Rs. 100 lakh to MSMEs without any collateral security and/or third-party guarantee. Each bank has separate targets for financing of MSMEs under this scheme.
- Counter Guarantee from the government through CGSTI.
- Government grant & other support consultancy
- Preference in procuring Government tenders, stamp duty, concession in electricity bills, water bills
- Reservation policies to manufacturing / production sector enterprises– The government reserves certain products to be exclusively manufactured by MSMEs.
- Waiver in Earnest Money (Security Deposit) in Government tenders
- 15% weightage in price Preference.
- Reduction in rate of Interest from banks- Small and medium enterprises get loans at rates lesser than the market rates, especially those in agriculture and located in rural areas.
- Excise Exemption Scheme
- Exemption under Direct Tax Laws.
- Stamp duty and Octroi benefits,
- Subsidy on ISO Certifications
- Participation in Government Purchase registrations
- Registration with NSIC.
- Tax Exemption on Capital Gains, Investment & Income consultancy
- Legal Support and Fast-tracking Patent Examination
- Timely receipt of payments from the buyers or debtors.
- Statutory support such as reservation and the Interest on Delayed Payments Act. Protection against delay in payment from Buyers and right of interest on delayed payment
MSME assistance- Time-bound resolution of disputes with Buyers through conciliation and arbitration