Our professionals assist clients in response to escalating white-collar crime with responding to allegations involving the propriety of accounting and financial reporting, fraud, regulatory scrutiny and anti-corruption inquiries. Our multidisciplinary experts are offering holistic solutions to help our clients to prevent, detect and mitigate the risk of fraud, misconduct and non-compliance we address a variety of accounting and compliance issues; analyze and reconstruct corporate books, records and electronic information; and participate in fact-finding interviews.
We maintain highest degree of confidentiality & ethical standards to safeguard assets and reputation, resolve matters with minimum disruption to the business and mitigate recurrences by recommending effective controls. Our approaches enable us to efficiently gather facts, analyze the issues, and prepare reports and presentations considering the regulatory and judicial scrutiny. We assist with complex accounting and reporting issues that arise from situations occurring outside the normal course of business,
We use advance analytical tool & procedures based on the scope of our forensic accounting, audit or Investigation based on the scenario we Investigate. We use digital forensic tools to recover deleted data, CDR tools to analyze mobile phone records, take the image of the computers to recover the data deleted and to analyze the emails which can be produced in court of laws to recover the tax & other financial fraud.
Our range of services include:
- We assist clients with turning critical and complex issues into opportunities for flexibility and long-term advantage.
- Analyzing allegations of corporate fraud or financial mismanagement;
- Addressing whistleblower allegations;
- Responding to government regulator requests; and
- Preventing or detecting problems before they occur.
- Assurance & Internal Audit
- Cyber Risk
- Financial Risk, Transactions & Restructuring
- Forensic Regulatory and Operations Risk
- Risk Intelligence
- Fraud and complex financial investigations
- Audit and special committee investigations
- Financial statement misstatements, inadequate disclosure and restatements
- Regulatory inquiries
- Anti-corruption and Money Laundering Act compliance and forensics
- Independent internal controls and fraud risk assessment
- Compliance and transaction risk assessments
- M&A fraud services
- Ponzi schemes, embezzlement and kickbacks
- Receiver, trustee and independent monitor-ship services
- Technical accounting services
- Assistance with auditors
- Accountant liability